If you approach us right at the START of your business, when you are just beginning to think seriously about becoming self-employed, we can help you with:
1. Evaluating your business idea
2. Raising finance
3. Decision on Legal Structure of your business
4. Registration of your business
5. Drafting of partnership deeds
6. Registration with ROC
7. Setting up your accounting and legal system
8. Application for PAN, TAN, DIN No. etc.
9. Registration of VAT, Service tax, Excise etc.
It is not only businesses which contract that fail. A business that expands too fast may run into serious problems, from which it never recovers. You will require us for:
1. Raising Finance
2. Providing relevant MIS that help you make informed decisions
3. Implementing good internal controls
4. Identifying whether the current accounting and legal systems are in line with the best industry practices
5. To help you to ensure that your day to day business activities are designed to prevent errors and provide checks.
Every business, whether a start-up or and established one, needs to adapt to the dynamic environment. Established businesses need our help for:
1. Keeping their accounts up to date
2. Regular compliances with the statutory and legal requirements.
3. Generate relevant and periodic MIS
4. Legal consultancy
5. Management consultancy
6. To put internal controls in place which ensure minimal manipulations and frauds.
7. To evaluate the progress of your business and help you achieve your ultimate goals.